Here you will find login and general information to access your official UNT email through the EagleConnect system.
NOTE: EagleConnect is the official UNT email service for students and employees. Do not risk missing official communication from the university. Check your EagleConnect email daily or forward it to the account you always monitor.
EagleConnect General Information
- What is EagleConnect? The official UNT email service for students and employees.
- Who is provided with an EagleConnect account? An EagleConnect account is provided to students, employees, alumni and retirees.
What utilities come with EagleConnect? The account is based off of the Microsoft® Office 365/Outlook.com platform and provides many of the same benefits found in those applications. Current students and employees receive benefits of an MS Office 365 account, including installations of Microsoft© Office software on personal devices. NOTE: Alumni and retirees do not receive the software utility, but are provided basic email service.
- How can I access EagleConnect? The email account can be accessed through the web, a PC/Mac, or mobile platforms.
- How do I start using my EagleConnect account?
- Retirees: How can retirees request an EagleConnect email account? See paragraph below, EagleConnect for Retirees. Visit the Account Management System. Once logged in, then request an EagleConnect address.
- What is my EagleConnect email address?
What is my EagleConnect login ID?
What is my EagleConnect password? The password is the same one that you set for all UNT systems.
OneDrive and Microsoft© Office Web Applications
What is OneDrive? OneDrive for Business is the Microsoft® professional online storage solution in the cloud. Much like Dropbox or Google Drive, OneDrive for Business allows storage of documents online, and provides access stored files from almost anywhere that has an internet connection. OneDrive applications are available for the desktop and most smart phones, allowing for easy access, synchronization and the transfer of large files. OneDrive is available as part of EagleConnect to all current UNT students, offering 50 GB of cloud-based storage.
Microsoft® Office Web Apps are available as part of EagleConnect to all current UNT students, offering a free cloud-based version of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Overview of OneDrive and Office Web Apps
- I previously had a SkyDriveDrive account through EagleConnect
- Overview of the OneDrive desktop client
Email Client Configuration
- How can I configure my email client to work with EagleConnect via Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync? - preferred method
- How can I forward my EagleConnect to another email address?
- What is the EagleConnect mailbox quota?
- How can I create rules in my EagleConnect account?
- How can I configure spam filtering in my EagleConnect account?