For account and password help for any of the following areas, please click here.
- Account Management System, AMS
- EUID Account Information
- Account Activation
- Reset Password
- Change Password
For help creating a password, read more.
- Report a Security Incident
- LyndaCampus • online learning platform: Retirees may call the UIT Help Desk at 940-565-2324, identify themselves as a UNT retiree, and request access to Lynda.com.
EagleConnect for Retirees
Retirees may request an EagleConnect account as an alternative to keeping their UNT Outlook Exchange account upon retirement. This option is found within the exit paperwork filed with the UNT Human Resources Department or may be requested after retirement following these instructions.
There are a few important things to note:
- A new email address in the form of FirstLast@my.unt.edu will be created. Upon request, the existing UNT Exchange alias (usually First.Last@unt.edu) can deliver mail to the new EagleConnect address.
- No mail from the UNT Exchange account will be transferred to the EagleConnect email address. Retirees will need to forward any existing mail to the new address if they wish to keep it.
- OneDrive will not be included; OneDrive is a service only available to current students and is explained in the FAQ above. The options below are available to the general public and may provide as alternatives for retirees. UNT does not support these services should trouble arise.