EagleConnect iPhone Configuration
Help Desk Menu
- UIT Help Desk Home Page
- Help Desk Frequently Asked Questions
- EagleConnect Email System
- EagleConnect Frequently Asked Questions
- Questions? Search the Knowledge Base
- Take the Student Tech Tour
- Lynda.com Information and Login
- Resources for Employees
- Report an Issue
- Information Security – UNT System
- Free and Legal Downloads
- Help Desk Survey of Service
iPhone Configuration Instructions
These instructions should work for the iPhone as well as other Apple devices with exchange support such as the iPad.
- On your iPhone select Settings, then choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Choose Add Account.
- On the Add Account screen, select Exchange.
- Enter your Exchange account information:
Email: Your EagleConnect email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your EagleConnect password
- Exchange will attempt to detect and automatically fill in the rest of your settings. If this fails you will be asked to fill in additional information:
Email: Your EagleConnect email address: email@example.com.
Domain: Leave blank.
Username: Your EagleConnect email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Password: Your EagleConnect email password should not require changes.
- Click Done, then you will be prompted to select the parts of your account to synchronize (Mail, Contacts, and/or Calendar), then select Sync to finish.