EagleConnect Email System
Help Desk Menu
- UIT Help Desk Home Page
- Help Desk Frequently Asked Questions
- EagleConnect Email System
- EagleConnect Frequently Asked Questions
- Questions? Search the Knowledge Base
- Take the Student Tech Tour
- Lynda.com Information and Login
- Resources for Employees
- Report an Issue
- Information Security – UNT System
- Free and Legal Downloads
- Help Desk Survey of Service
EagleConnect Email System
To sign in to EagleConnect, click here.
Current student EagleConnect email features include the following.
• 50 GB of storage shared with mailbox and OneDrive
• Free MS® Office Web Apps and Office 365 ProPlus
• Alumni will keep their account
• Antivirus and anti-spam protection with automatic encryption
• Shared address book and calendar information
• Support for 25 languages
After graduation, you will become a member of the alumni and retain your email account; only the Office 356 apps will disappear.
Configuration Setup for EagleConnect
General Exchange Settings: We may not have instructions available for your particular device. Please use the following settings to configure your device for accessing EagleConnect via Exchange.
General Server Settings
• Domain: Leave blank
• Username: Your EagleConnect Email address (email@example.com)
• Password: Your EagleConnect password
• Check: This server requires an encrypted SSL connection.
• If prompted to accept a security certificate, choose Yes or Continue.
Official Communication of the University
Office of the Registrar
Student Accounting and other business services
College, school, and departmental advisors
Professors and classmates
If you would like your email forwarded to an external address, such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc., you must configure forwarding in EagleConnect.
Is this your first time using EagleConnect?
Please see these instructions to get started!
Need help installing Microsoft® Office?
Install Microsoft© Office 365 on Desktop and Mobile
Access your OneDrive account and Office Web Apps
Sign-in correctly: Please ensure that you are signing in with your full email address. If you are having trouble logging in, please go to the EagleConnect Help page.
Office 365 ProPlus now available to current students through EagleConnect: Current student EagleConnect accounts are now licensed to use Office 365 ProPlus! What comes with Office 365 ProPlus?
Office 2013 for Windows 7, Windows 8(.1), and Windows 10
Office 2011 for Mac OSX 10.5.8 and newer
Office Mobile for iOS 6.1 and newer (iPhone only)
Office Mobile for Android 4.0 and newer
These are full "offline" installations of Microsoft® Office. You will be able to use Office on up to five Windows or Mac machines and use Office Mobile on up to five mobile devices.
EagleConnect OneDrive and Office Web Apps Added
Nov. 19, 2013: OneDrive and Office Web Apps were added to current student EagleConnect accounts. OneDrive offers 50GB of cloud based storage and Office Web Apps provide a free browser based version of the Microsoft Office suite.
Oct. 29, 2013: EagleConnect email was upgraded to Microsoft® Office 365 Wave 15. UNT upgraded to Office 365 wave 14, the move to wave 15 added a number of features including an improved user interface, OneDrive and Office Web Apps.
Please visit the upgrade page to find out more information about the upgrade and answers to common questions.
Please participate in the Help Desk Client Feedback Survey.