Suggestion: Bookmark this page for future reference or download and save the documents on this page to your desktop.
- Is Your Computer Secure? A checklist and resource for password security, virus protection, copyright advice and a variety of other security issues. Source: UNT System Shared Services. Brochure for employees.
- Student Computer Labs: Find the UNT Student Computer Lab locations, lab hours and information about available resources. Source: UNT Computer Labs office.
- The UIT Help Desk brochure—for students and for faculty—includes a summary of the IT services available at UNT and how to access them quickly online – save to your desktop, print or bookmark this page.
- IT Resources for Graduate Students: A listing services and resources particularly pertinent to graduate students.
- For research students, faculty and staff: Data Science and Analytics Office Brochure
Technology Tour for undergraduate students:
A. UNT Success Session: PowerPoint Show with narration
B. Accessible for screen readers: Download the Technology Tour #1 with a script to read along. (As of 5-1-18, Microsoft© PowerPoint)
C. Looking for training about on an IT-related topic? UIT Help Desk Training
Technology Tour for faculty, staff and graduate students:
Accessible for screen readers: Download the Technology Tour #2 with a script to read along. (As of 7-6-18, Microsoft© PowerPoint)
- University IT pamphlet of services. (As of 12-06-2018)
- Computer Use Policy 14.003
Do you have a great idea about information technology? Let us know! Submit your idea today!
Your University IT news source for tech-related announcements, information and features about IT professionals at UNT.
Published every other month – you can get the latest edition of University IT's news and updates from Benchmarks Online.
Subscribe or Unsubscribe
Questions? Contact the Benchmarks Online editor, by email or telephone, 940-565-4068.
Please participate in the Help Desk Client Feedback Survey.
Congratulations and thank you for finishing the Student Technology Tour! If you ever want a free pencil, smartphone wallet or a chip clip, please stop by the University IT main office, GAB, Room 107, and tell them you finished the Tech Tour!