Here you will find more IT resources from various UNT departments.
Suggestion: Bookmark this page for future reference or download and save the documents on this page to your desktop.
- Is Your Computer Secure? A checklist and resource for password security, virus protection, copyright advice and a variety of other security issues. Source: UNT System Shared Services. Brochure for employees.
- Student Computer Labs: Find the UNT Student Computer Lab locations, lab hours and information about available resources. Source: UNT Computer Labs office.
- The UIT Help Desk brochure—for students and for faculty—includes a summary of the IT services available at UNT and how to access them quickly online – save to your desktop, print or bookmark this page.
- IT Resources for Graduate Students: A listing services and resources particularly pertinent to graduate students.
- For research students, faculty and staff: Data Science and Analytics Office Brochure
Technology Tour for undergraduate students:
A. UNT Success Session: PowerPoint Show with narration
B. Accessible for screen readers: Download the Technology Tour #1 with a script to read along. (As of 5-1-18, Microsoft© PowerPoint)
C. Need training about on an IT-related topic? Ask the UIT Help Desk, email@example.com.
Technology Tour for faculty, staff and graduate students:
Accessible for screen readers: Download the Technology Tour #2 with a script to read along. (As of 12-20-18, Microsoft© PowerPoint)
- University IT pamphlet of services. (As of 12-06-2018)
- Computer Use Policy 14.003
Do you have a great idea about information technology? Let us know! Submit your idea today!
Please participate in the Help Desk Client Feedback Survey.
Congratulations and thank you for finishing the Student Technology Tour! If you ever want a free pencil or a chip clip, please stop by the University IT Help Desk to pick up your free item!