Here you will find more IT resources from various UNT departments.
Suggestion: Bookmark this page for future reference or download and save the documents on this page to your desktop.
- Is Your Computer Secure? A checklist and resource for password security, virus protection, copyright advice and a variety of other security issues. Source: UNT System Shared Services. Brochure for employees.
- Student Computer Labs: Find the UNT Student Computer Lab locations, lab hours and information about available resources. Source: UNT Computer Labs office.
- The Help Desk brochure—for students and for faculty—includes a summary of the IT services available at UNT and how to access them quickly online – save to your desktop, print or bookmark this page.
- IT Resources for Graduate Students: A listing of services and resources particularly pertinent to graduate students.
- Need training about an IT-related topic? Ask the Help Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessible for screen readers: Download the Technology Tour #2 with a script to read along. (Microsoft© PowerPoint)
- Acceptable Use Policy 14.003 (computer use)