Currently enrolled students with a valid UNT ID may check out a laptop for up to three hours from the UIT Student Computer Lab in Sage Hall.
- From 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last checkout is at 4 p.m.)
- Monday through Friday
- Pick up and return: Sage Hall, Room 330D
Make/Model: Dell Latitude 13 7000
Processor: Intel® Core™ m5-6Y54 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz)
Memory: 8GB LPDDR3 1600MHz
Display: LCD 13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) Infinity Display
In order to check out a laptop, students must adhere to the following rules.
- Laptops are available only to currently enrolled UNT students with valid UNT IDs.
- Laptops must remain on campus and may be used only on UNT’s main campus.
Laptops must be kept with the borrower at all times.
- **Unattended laptops are subject to confiscation by UIT staff.**
Laptops must be returned or renewed at the UIT Student Computer Lab office, Sage Hall, Room 330, after the three-hour loan period.
- **Overnight or extended borrowing of laptops is not permitted.**
- **Failure to return the laptop within 10 days will result in a theft report to the UNT police.
- Laptops that are damaged or lost/stolen must be reported to the UIT staff immediately, and the patron will be held financially responsible for damages or cost of replacing laptops.
- Laptops are not designed to save files. Patrons must use a USB or an external hard drive to save their work.
**The UIT Student Computer Lab is not responsible for data loss.**
**The UIT Student Computer Lab is not responsible for any computer virus(es) that may be transferred to or from a user’s external device.**
In addition to the above policies, patrons also must comply with the information set forth in the UNT Information Security Handbook, and all other applicable state or federal laws pertaining to copyright and contractual agreements.
See the Check-Out Policy Form for additional info.