Instructional Information Technology Services
Welcome to IITS!
Instructional Information Technology Services is a division of University Information Technology and provides a variety of computing services to the academic community.
Elizabeth Hinkle-Turner, D.M.A., director, 940-565-4808
Classroom and Testing Desktop Services
Classroom and Testing Desktop Services team members support the goals of the university by facilitating a technical environment that enhances learning, research and testing through the use of technology. The CTDS team members provide technical management for the Sage Hall Testing Center and manage four student-computing classrooms located at Discovery Park.
Data Management Services
Data Management Services is responsible for research data entry and automated scanning services for test scoring and course evaluations.
The mission of Instructional Information Technology Services is to deliver IT services and infrastructure in support of instruction and learning within a framework of communication, integrity and accountability.
The IITS Division team members serve students, faculty and staff
- as a first point of contact for computing use on campus;
- provide an enterprise IT help desk service;
- operate the General Access and Adaptive Technology Lab located in Sage Hall, Room 167;
- furnish considerable documentation and instruction on information technology and educational applications;
- offer exam processing and grading and research data compilation services to faculty;
- administer computer classroom facilities, computer-based testing facilities, resource management services, and strategic research and instructional software licensing and access; and
- support a superior level of high performance research computing infrastructure and data visualization technologies.
To accomplish this mission, members of the IITS team employ knowledgeable and professionally active research and technical consultants who have an effective combination of academic experience and technical expertise.