Sage Hall Testing Center
Our Mission and Purpose:
The Sage Hall Computer Testing Center is available for courses needing computerized testing in support of distance, blended or face-to-face classes. Assessment and testing are cornerstones of academic success. The University of North Texas is developing several new strategies to support faculty in the assessment of student learning. The UNT Sage Testing Center provides the opportunity for secure, high stakes computer-based testing of larger groups of students. While computer-based testing in labs has been available at UNT in the past, this new testing center provides UNT’s larger courses with robust opportunities for assessment.
The Sage Hall Testing Center is an active support partnership between Academic Computing and User Services, the Center for Learning Enhancement and Redesign, and the Office of the Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs.
The Sage Hall Testing Center is located in Sage Hall in Room C330. The suite is consisted of four rooms of various sizes.
|Sage Hall, Room 331||39 stations|
|Sage Hall, Room 333||24 stations|
|Sage Hall, Room 334||36 stations|
|Sage Hall, Room 335||36 stations|
|*135 available stations. Room assignments are determined by the reservation manager.|
How-to and FAQs:
- Only professors or their representative staff members may make reservations. Should your test require custom configuration of the Testing Center computers, please make an appointment with our technical manager at least one week before the testing event to verify that the setup is correct.
- It is the instructor's responsibility to verify that the computer setup is as they require for their testing event.
- To request a reservation in the Sage Hall Testing Center, please click here and login with your EUID and password.
- To view the Testing Center calendar for available reservation times, please click here. If the time slot you want to request is unavailable due to a prior reservation, please proceed your request, so it can be reviewed based on priority.
- For information about the management and governance of the Sage Hall Testing Center, please click here.
- Sage Hall Testing Center Available Technology
- Testing Center Security Information
- Hours and General Guidelines
Contacts and Inquiries:
|For Testing Center's reservation times/request, room availabilities, use and/or other general inquiries, please contact Dr. Elizabeth Hinkle-Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-565-4808.||For Testing Center technical inquiries, please contact the Testing Center Helpdesk at email@example.com or 940-369-6051.|
Have you used our Testing Center facility? Do you have service suggestion for us to offer? Help us grow by
completing this survey.
- For additional testing opportunities such as GED and other paper-based testing, please see the offerings from UNT Counseling and Testing Services at Chestnut Hall.- If you are a non-UNT student who needs to take an exam for your college, university or training program, that service is also handled by our UNT Counseling and Testing Services department.