Sage Hall Testing Center
Our Mission and Purpose:
The Sage Hall Computer Testing Center is available for courses needing computerized testing in support of distance, blended, or face to face classes. Assessment and testing are cornerstones of academic success. UNT is developing several new strategies to support faculty in the assessment of student learning. The UNT Sage Testing Center provides the opportunity for secure, high stakes computer-based testing of larger groups of students. While computer-based testing in labs has been available at UNT in the past, this new testing center provides UNT’s larger courses with robust opportunities for assessment.
The Sage Hall Testing Center is an active support partnership between Academic Computing and User Services (ACUS), the Center for Learning Enhancement and Redesign (CLEAR), and the Office of the Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs.
The Sage Hall Testing Center is located on the third floor of Sage Hall room C330.
- To request a Reservation in the Sage Hall Testing Center, please click here and login with your EUID and password.
- To view a calendar of available times for reservation, please click here.
- For information about the management and governance of the Sage Hall Testing Center, please click here.
- Sage Hall Testing Center Available Technology
- Testing Center Security Information
- Hours and General Guidelines
For inquiries about reservations and Testing Center use, please contact Yonathan Khoe at Yonathan.Khoe@unt.edu or 940-565-2332. If no answer, dial 940-565-3048.
For general inquiries about the Sage Hall Computer Testing Center, please contact Dr. Elizabeth Hinkle-Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-565-4808.
Have you used our Testing Center facility? Do you have service suggestion for us to offer? Help us grow by completing this survey.
For additional testing opportunities such as GED and other paper-based testing, please see the offerings from UNT Testing Services at Chestnut Hall.