Tech Tour, Stop #3: myUNT and More
UIT Tech Tour Menu
- 1. Help Desk Information
- 2. Account Management System, EagleConnect
- 3. myUNT, EagleAlert, Ask UNT
- 4. Online, Blended Learning
- 5. Student Computer Labs
- 6. Securing Your Data: Backing It Up
- 7. Wireless Connections
- 8. Wireless Connections for Residence Halls
- 9. Copyright Law, IT and You
- 10. Legal Downloads, Entertainment
- 11. Discounts on Hardware, Software
- 12. More IT Resources
MyUNT: The portal to online services – and more – is called myUNT; it is the user's entryway to pay for tuition, meals, login hours worked at an on-campus job or other business with the university. It is the central web location where UNT students and employees access online services. It is designed to work with mobile devices with new features and improved functionality.
See the Quick Guide for information about how to navigate through the portal for your specific campus. Through myUNT, you may use Visual Schedule Builder to design your schedule based on options you select. With this helpful tool, it is easy to plan a schedule that works for you and quickly access Class Numbers for registration.
Login to myUNT: my.unt.edu using your EUID and password. This is accessible from your desktop or mobile device.
Please participate in the Help Desk Client Feedback Survey.