Suggestion: Bookmark this page for future reference or download and save the documents on this page to your desktop.
- Is Your Computer Secure? A checklist and resource for password security, virus protection, copyright advice and a variety of other security issues. Source: UNT System Shared Services.
- Student Computer Labs: Contains a map of all UNT Student Computer Lab locations, all lab hours, and information about available resources. Source: UNT Computer Labs office.
- Tips, Information and Resources: This UIT Help Desk brochure includes a summary of the IT services available at UNT and how to access them quickly online – save to your desktop, print or bookmark this page.
- IT Resources for Graduate Students: A listing services and resources particularly pertinent to graduate students.
- For Undergraduate Students: Download the 2017 Technology Tour with narration. (As of 06-09-17; Microsoft© Powerpoint)
- For Faculty, Employees, Graduate and Doctoral Students: Download the Technology Tour #2 with narration (Microsoft© PowerPoint, .ppsx, 17MB, 9 minutes, 30 sec. • Narration text, Microsoft© Office, .docx, 160KB)
- University IT pamphlet of services. (As of 07-17-17, .pdf, 268KB)
- Research and Statistical Support Services pamphlet: Download for more information about R&SS. (PDF, 299KB)
- Computer Use Policy 14.003
Do you have a great idea about information technology? Let us know! Submit your idea today!
Your University IT news source for tech-related announcements, information and features about IT professionals at UNT.
Published every other month – not too much information, not too little – you can get the latest edition of University IT's news and updates from Benchmarks Online.
Address your email to email@example.com.
In the body of the message, type: SUBscribe unt-benchmarks + your name
Send your email.
Address your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the body of the message type: Sign Off unt-benchmarks + your name
Send your email.
Questions? Contact the Benchmarks Online editor, by email or telephone, 940-565-4068.
Please participate in the Help Desk Client Feedback Survey.
Congratulations and thank you for finishing the Student Technology Tour! You are welcome to come by the Help Desk for one free chip clip or a LyndaCampus smartphone wallet, while supplies last! Go to the beginning of the tour.