Welcome to the first stop on the technology tour!
Here you will learn about the University IT Help Desk. Located in Sage Hall on the third floor, you will find knowledgeable and friendly technicians ready to help you with your IT connectivity and access to online services of the university. Please call, click or come in for assistance with information technology!
NOTE: The Help Desk staff members do not provide hardware repair.
Help Desk Services
- UNT Account Management System support
Assistance with UNT Online Services – listed below
- Blackboard Learn Information – To log in, use this link: https://learn.unt.edu/.
- Canvas, learning management system – To log in, use this link: https://unt.instructure.com/.
- MyUNT Login and MyUNT Quick Guide
- EagleConnect, UNT email system
- UNT Wireless
- LyndaCampus online learning
- Walk-in hours for in-person support or hands-on learning in the Student Computer Lab
- General questions regarding information technology at UNT
Attention, research students: please contact the Research and Statistical Support Office for research software and data management assistance.
Bookmark this page and add the Help Desk contact information to your phone now: 940-565-2324, email: email@example.com, Sage Hall, Room 330D.
UIT Help Desk Availability
Telephone • 940-565-2324
Sunday: noon-midnight | Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-midnight
Friday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m. | Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Office Hours and Walk-in Support
Location: Sage Hall, Room 330D | Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Please participate in the Help Desk Client Feedback Survey.