Tech Tour, Stop #1: The Help Desk
UIT Tech Tour Menu
- 1. Help Desk Information
- 2. Account Management System, EagleConnect
- 3. myUNT, EagleAlert, Ask UNT
- 4. Online, Blended Learning
- 5. Student Computer Labs
- 6. Securing Your Data: Backing It Up
- 7. Wireless Connections
- 8. Wireless Connections for Residence Halls
- 9. Copyright Law, IT and You
- 10. Legal Downloads, Entertainment
- 11. Discounts on Hardware, Software
- 12. More IT Resources
Welcome to the first stop on the technology tour.
This page is about the University Information Technology Department's Help Desk. Located in Sage Hall on the first floor, you will find knowledgeable and friendly technicians ready to help you with your IT connectivity and access to online services of the university. Please call, click or come in for any assistance with information technology that you may require!
NOTE: The Help Desk staff members do not provide hardware repair.
Help Desk Services
- UNT Account Management System support
- Assistance with UNT Online Services – listed below
- Blackboard Learn Information – To login, use this link: https://learn.unt.edu/.
- MyUNT Login and MyUNT Quick Guide
- UNT Email Accounts: EagleConnect
- UNT Email Tutorials
- UNT Wireless
- Walk-in hours for in-person support
- General questions regarding information technology at UNT
Attention, research students: please contact the Research and Statistical Support Office for research software and data management assistance.
Bookmark this page and add the Help Desk contact information to your phone now: 940-565-2324, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Sage Hall, Room 233.
Telephone • 940-565-2324
Sunday: noon-midnight | Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-midnight
Friday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m. | Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Office Hours and Walk-in Support
Location: Sage Hall, First Floor, Room 233 | Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Please participate in the Help Desk Client Feedback Survey.