Salesforce CRM Software: Please follow the steps below to request, modify or remove a user.
Please contact the office of Student Success Technology Services, 940-369-6050, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sage Hall, Room 338.
For Salesforce user account modification or request, please go to: http://unts.service-now.com/sm
1. Click on “Log in” located in the upper left hand corner.
2. Enter your EUID and password
3. Click on “Request a Service”
4. Click on “Account & Identity Management”
5. Click on “Access”
6. To request a Salesforce user account Click on “New Advisor and CRM User Access”
7. Fill in all required fields. See example below.
8. After completing all required fields click on “Order Now”
9. To disable a Salesforce user account click on “Remove Advisor and CRM User Access”. (See Example II for required fields).
10. After completing all required fields click on “Order Now”