Research Information Technology Services is the division of University Information Technology dedicated to supporting faculty and students of every academic discipline in pursuit of answers to their research questions through information technology. RITS serves to provide the highest in quality concepts, methodologies, trends and support.
Research Computing Services
General Academic Building, Room 535
HPC: 940-369-7066 | DSA: 940-565-4066
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | DSA Brochure
Supports services in optimal use of parallel and distributed computing environments, storage and visualization assets for research and training.
Research Data Storage
Research Data Visualization
- Rich Herrington, Ph.D., statistical analyst research specialist
- Yuguang Ma, Ph.D., cross-functional IT support analyst
- Charles Peterson, Ph.D., cross-functional IT support analyst
- Jon Starkweather, Ph.D., statistical analyst research specialist
- DaMiri Young, cross-functional IT support manager
- Sharanya Gottimukkula, computer science major, graduate research assistant
- Ehinomen "Whitney" Edo, electrical engineering major, student assistant