New, returning students, employees and visitors to UNT will find helpful information here to increase understanding of connectivity, security and how IT works at UNT.
Your go-to resource for IT is the UIT Help Desk. Call, click or come by for assistance.
940-565-2324 | Help Desk Website • Email: email@example.com
Sage Hall, Room 330
TIP! Take the Student Tech Tour of computing services at UNT. While the tour is designed for students, pertinent information is applicable to all users.
Bookmark this page and enter the Help Desk contact information into your phone today!
Student Information Technology Services Resouces – Portable document format, PDF, files that can be downloaded and/or printed for your convenience. Documents available are as follow.
- Is Your Computer Secure? A checklist and resource for employees and students including password security, virus protection, copyright advice and a variety of other security issues. Source: UNT System IT.
- Student Computer Labs: Contains a map of all UNT Student Computer Lab locations, all lab hours, and information about available resources. Source: UNT Computer Labs office.
- Information Technology Resources for Students: A handy brochure with a summary the student IT services available and how to access them quickly online – save to your desktop, print or bookmark this page.
- IT Resources for Graduate Students: A listing services and resources particularly pertinent to graduate students.
- Data Science and Analytics support services: Information about services and resources available from the Research IT Services staff.
Benchmarks Online, UIT department's news journal since 1980
- Student Email: EagleConnect is the UNT student email and collaboration system. Students are required by University policy to read their official UNT email, which can be forwarded. Alumni may keep their email account after graduation.
- Employee Email: Your employing department or college manages your access to Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, the email system supported for official University business.
- Retiree Email: Retirees may keep their email account upon request.
- Information technology resources for students at UNT
- IT services for faculty members
- Information technology services for staff members
- Computer Viruses: Virus Information Page
- Information Security Handbook -- for Faculty, Staff and Students
- Network Connections Policy
- Electronic and Information Resources Accessibility Policy
- Web Publishing Policy
- Web Accessibility
- Information Security
- Student Email
- Use of University Non-Wireless and Wireless Telephones, Telephone Lines, Fax Machines and Personal Computing Devices