Help Desk Menu
- UIT Help Desk Home Page
- Help Desk Frequently Asked Questions
- EagleConnect Email System
- EagleConnect Frequently Asked Questions
- Drupal User Group Help Desk
- Questions? Search the Knowledge Base
- Take the Tech Tour
- Lynda.com Information and Login
- Resources for Employees
- Report an Issue
- Information Security – UNT System
- Free and Legal Downloads
- Help Desk Survey of Service
For Drupal Users
Courses may be taken singly or as group. The following order is one of many options.
Course: Drupal 7 Essential Training, beginner level
Course: HTML Essential Training, beginner level
Course: Cascading Style Sheets Fundamentals, CSS, beginner level
Course: Introducing PHP, server-side language used to build dynamic websites, beginner level
Weekly Series: Teacher Tech Tips, highlighting educational technologies with a focus on teacher effectiveness and learner achievement. Tune in every Monday for a new tip.
For Students, Faculty and Staff
Playlist: Recommended by HR Talent Management – The UNT System HR Talent Management team has reviewed several courses and recommends these for supervisors and their teams. View courses on customer service techniques, communication, and technical skills. If you would like to make a recommendation after viewing a course, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.