IT Services at UNT
Help Desk Menu
- UIT Help Desk Home Page
- Help Desk Frequently Asked Questions
- EagleConnect Email System
- EagleConnect Frequently Asked Questions
- Drupal User Group Help Desk
- Questions? Search the Knowledge Base
- Take the Student Tech Tour
- Lynda.com Information and Login
- Resources for Employees
- Report an Issue
- Information Security – UNT System
- Free and Legal Downloads
- Help Desk Survey of Service
Information technology services are many and varied at the University of North Texas. The following information provides a brief overview.
Three Major Support Providers
Several organizations provide IT services, depending upon the scope and nature of the service. Services are provided basically at three levels.
1. UNT System IT Shared Services
Shared IT infrastructure and applications for system-wide use
2. University Information Technology
UNT specific, unique applications and services that are available university wide: UIT Catalog of IT Services
3. Local IT Support Groups
Desktop services or discipline-specific applications for UNT college or departmental use
IT Services Matrix: Use this link to see how IT Services are delivered.
UIT Service Catalog: View UIT provided services and additional contact information.
Whether seeking a unique computer-testing configuration, a department IT point of contact or repairs for a UNT-owned computer, you will find a professional team that is ready to provide technical expertise, support and resources. Please find some of those resources below, through the links in the left-hand menu and at the top of the page. Contact the UIT Help Desk for further assistance.