Hardware, Software Info
Help Desk Menu
- UIT Help Desk Home Page
- Help Desk Frequently Asked Questions
- EagleConnect Email System
- EagleConnect Frequently Asked Questions
- Drupal User Group Help Desk
- Questions? Search the Knowledge Base
- Take the Tech Tour
- Lynda.com Information and Login
- Resources for Employees
- Report an Issue
- Information Security – UNT System
- Free and Legal Downloads
- Help Desk Survey of Service
UNT Student Discounts on Hardware
Students can purchase computer hardware with educational discounts through agreements with UNT and certain vendors.
UNT Denton Main Campus Location
- "The Mainframe" Apple-authorized campus store is located in the University Union. For more information, you may email the store: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For most students, the "education student specials" offered by retail and online vendors will be adequate for Windows or Mac users.
8 GB RAM / 250 GB hard drive,
Microsoft Office, installed or accessible via the cloud, plus
UNT Student Discounts on Software
McAfee VirusScan - FREE! McAfee VirusScan is available at no cost to UNT students. Download it from Information Security.
Microsoft® Office - FREE! Your Office 365 Pro Plus EagleConnect account entitles you to receive five copies of Microsoft Office for your desktop and mobile devices at no cost! For instructions on downloading and installing Office, please see: Install Microsoft© Office 365 on Desktop and Mobile.
UNT Official Bookstore - The UNT official bookstore is affiliated with Barnes and Noble and located on the first floor of the University Union. Check the Barnes and Noble at UNT bookstore's website for information about education discounts on hardware and software.