Help Desk Menu
- UIT Help Desk Home Page
- Help Desk Frequently Asked Questions
- EagleConnect Email System
- EagleConnect Frequently Asked Questions
- Drupal User Group Help Desk
- Questions? Search the Knowledge Base
- Take the Student Tech Tour
- Lynda.com Information and Login
- Resources for Employees
- Report an Issue
- Information Security – UNT System
- Free and Legal Downloads
- Help Desk Survey of Service
If you are unable to log in to EagleConnect, the issue may be related to the new login page. Please try the following steps to log in.
- Ensure that you are signing in with your full email address.
- Be sure that you are not using a bookmarked page or a link saved in your history - go directly to EagleConnect.
- Ensure that your browser is updated to the latest verison. Click here to verify your browser.
If that does not work, please try the following to clear your browser's cache and cookies:
- Internet Explorer:
Go to Tools > Internet Options > Delete button > Select "Temporary Internet Files" and "Cookies", uncheck all other options > Delete
- Mozilla Firefox:
Go to Menu (or "Firefox") > History > Clear Recent History > Time Range: Everything > Check Cache, Cookies, Active Logins, and Offline Website Data > Clear Now
- Apple Safari:
(V. 6.x-7.x) Go to Safari (on the menu bar) > Click Reset Safari > Select "Remove All Website Data" and "Close All Safari Windows" > Reset
(V. 8.0+) Go to Safari (on the menu bar) > Clear History and Website Data > Select "All History" > Click "Clear History"
- Google Chrome:
Go to Menu > Tools > Clear Browsing Data > Time Range: Everything > Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" > Clear Browsing Data
Note: Close and re-open the browser after clearing the browser's cache and cookies.
Mac Users: If on Mac OS X, a full quit (Command+Q) and re-open is required.
If you have any questions regarding EagleConnect, please contact the UIT Help Desk.