Drupal Help: Logging In
UNT Drupal Resources
UNT Drupal User Group website
UIT Drupal User Group Help Desk
Drupal Training Calendar
Drupal Training Topics
Drupal 7 Manual by Marian Smith
Frequently Asked Questions
UNT Drupal Glossary
AP Stylebook at Willis Library
CAS-IT Services Web Services
Central Web Services | Submit a Ticket
Computer Use Policy
Electronic, Info Resources Accessibility Policy
Fact Site for UNT
Greenlight Theme Resources
ServiceNow IT Help
Search Engine Best Practices
Sensitive Data Guidance
Styleguide, UNT Identity Guide
Web Identity Guide
Web Accessibility Policy & more
Web Publishing Policy
World Wide Web Consortium
How to log in to your UNT website
Drupal 7 at UNT is accessible by using your EUID and password to log in. This means you can log in with your UNT credentials and no separate account is necessary.
To log in to a website, follow the instructions below.
1. Open your internet browser, e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
2. Type in the internet address of the website you are trying to access.
For example: https://xxx.unt.edu
3. Then, add a forward slash and the word “user” after the .edu.
For example: https://xxx.unt.edu/user
4. You should see "User Account" at the top of the page. Now, enter your UNT credentials, your UNT credentials, EUID and password, and click the “Log in” button.
You have successfully logged in if you see a black and a gray bar at the top of the page and your username in the top right corner.
Your successful log in page will have your EUID at the top in place of the words "User account." Now you are ready to go to work.
You can log out using the button in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Should you have trouble with any of these steps, contact the person in your department who gave you rights to log in to your department’s website. Ensure that you have the necessary access at your department level.
6. If your department has turned on the necessary access and you still have trouble, please contact Central Web Services by logging in to ServiceNow and report an issue with a website hosted by CWS.
7. You can log out using the button in the top right corner of the screen.