For New Users or More Information, Start Here!!!
- Take a tour of student computing services at UNT!
- UNT Computer Use and other Information Technology Policies
- UNT Internet Services Account Management System
- UNT Web Support Services
- Student Information Technology Services Documents -- PDFs files that can be downloaded and/or printed for your convenience. Documents available are:
- Is Your Computer Secure? – a checklist and resource for password security, virus protection, copyright advice and a variety of other security issues.
- Student Computer Labs – contains a map of all lab locations and all lab hours.
- Information Technology Resources for Students – a listing of all the student computing services available and how to access them quickly online.
- Information Technology Resources for Graduate Students – a listing services and resources particularly pertinent to graduate students.
- Research and Statistical Support Services – a listing of services and resources available from the Research and Support Services (RSS) staff.
- Student E-Mail: EagleConnect is the UNT student E-mail and collaboration system. Students are required by University policy to read their official UNT E-mail (which can be forwarded).
- Faculty/Staff E-Mail: Your employing department or college provides you with access to Microsoft Outlook, the E-mail system supported for official University business. Educational resources for Outlook can be found at itss.untsystem.edu/email-tutorials The Business Service Center Training & Development area provides a link to download Office 2010 training (in PowerPoint 2010 format).
Research and Statistics
- COMPUTER USE POLICY (3.10)
- NETWORK CONNECTIONS POLICY (3.11)
- INFORMATION RESOURCES SECURITY POLICY (3.6)
- WEB PUBLISHING POLICY (3.9)