For New Users or More Information, Start Here!
- Take a tour of student computing services at UNT!
- UNT Computer Use and other Information Technology Policies
- UNT Internet Services Account Management System
- UNT Central Web Support
- Student Information Technology Services Documents – Portable document format, PDF, files that can be downloaded and/or printed for your convenience. Documents available are:
- Is Your Computer Secure? – a checklist and resource for password security, virus protection, copyright advice and a variety of other security issues.
- Student Computer Labs – contains a map of all lab locations and all lab hours.
- Information Technology Resources for Students – a listing of all the student computing services available and how to access them quickly online.
- Information Technology Resources for Graduate Students – a listing services and resources particularly pertinent to graduate students.
- Research and Statistical Support Services – a listing of services and resources available from the Research and Support Services, R&SS consultants.
Benchmarks Online, UIT department's news journal since 1980
- Student Email: EagleConnect is the UNT student email and collaboration system. Students are required by University policy to read their official UNT email, which can be forwarded.
- Faculty/Staff Email: Your employing department or college manages your access to Microsoft Office 365, the email system supported for official university business.
Research and Statistics
- Computer Use Policy (3.10)
- Network Connections Policy (3.11)
- Information Resources Security Policy (3.6)
- Web Publishing Policy (3.9)