Service Description: Consultation and configuration for online testing, services and security; IT support for the following four computer-based testing resources.
- Discovery Park computer classrooms,
- Mobile Laptop Testing Cart,
- UIT Instructional Workshop and
- Sage Hall Computer-Based Testing Center.
For Discovery Park computer classroom services, fill out this online form: service request/technical accommodations.
2. Make a reservation using this link.
3. Be sure to specify the needed service area: Mobile Laptop Testing, UIT Workshop, Room 154, or Sage Hall Computer-Based Testing Center, Room 330C.
Services Included: Support of mobile and online testing resources not assigned to UIT.
Services Not Included: Proctors for exams and events using the Mobile Laptop Testing Unit are not always available. Reservations for UIT Discovery Park Computer classrooms are made through the UNT Office of the Registrar; exam-design consultation services provided by Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and Redesign.
Service Response Time: New service requests to be completed within two weeks of request.
Available to: Students and employees