EDUCAUSE Annual Conference
By Claudia Lynch, Benchmarks Online Editor
Conference registration opens May 22, 2012 for the annual -- national -- EDUCAUSE conference.
Complete registration details will be made available the day registration opens. General session speakers are:
- Clay Shirky -- Writer, consultant, and teacher on the social and economic effects of Internet technologies.
- Christine Flanagan -- Director Student Experience Lab, Business Innovation Factory.
- Elliott Masie -- CEO The MASIE Center think tank.
- Diana Oblinger -- President and CEO EDUCAUSE.
- Edward Ayers -- President University of Richmond.
Visit the conference website for more information: http://www.educause.edu/E2012