Spring Break Hours
By Claudia Lynch, Benchmarks Online Editor
Spring Break is here! If you're not leaving town for the entire week, the hours for various areas noted in this article could come in handy.
Following are the hours for University Information Technology-managed facilities during Spring Break. The University is officially closed on Monday, March 19. Spring Break for students (no classes) is March 19-25.
- The Helpdesk will maintain standard hours on Monday, March 19 but will be closed to walk-in traffic. They will maintain standard hours and availability for the rest of Spring Break (March 20-25).
- Data Management Services will be closed over Spring Break (March 19-25).
- The ACUS General Access/Adaptive Lab (SYMR 104) will be open during the break with limited hours.
March 18-19: Closed
March 20-24: Open from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Resume normal hours on March 25.
Hours for Other Campus Facilities
According to their website, Regular UNT Shuttle service will end on Friday, March 16 and resume on Monday, March 26. The Discovery Park route will operate on a limited schedule March 20-23. E-ride will end on Friday, March 16 and resume Sunday, March 25. The Campus Cruiser will resume service on Sunday, March 25. Check the website for changes/further information.
General Access Labs
March 16: Close at 5:50 p.m.
March 17-19: Closed
March 20-23: 7:30 a.m.- 5:50 p.m.
March 24: 10 a.m.-6:50 p.m.
March 25: open at 10 a.m. and return to a 24hr schedule.
- College of Information General Access Computer Lab (CI-GACLab) (B205): Closed Saturday, March 17 - Monday, March 19. Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 20 – Friday, March 23: Open 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. Closed Saturday, March 24. Resume regular hours Sunday, March 25.
- MUSIC: Closed for Spring Break (March 17-25). Normal Hours will resume on Monday March 26.
- PACS Computing Center (College of Public Affairs and Community Service, Chilton Hall): Close at 6 p.m. Friday, March 16 and remain closed until reopening for regular business hours at 7 a.m. Monday, March 26.
- CVAD: Close at 11 p.m. Friday, March 16 and remain closed until reopening for regular business hours at Noon on Saturday, March 24.
- COE: Close at 5 p.m. Friday, March 16 and remain closed until reopening for regular business hours for normal business hours at 7 a.m. Monday, March 26.
- COB: COB Labs (BLB 185 and 190): Closed for Spring Break beginning Saturday, March 17 and continuing until Saturday, March 24. Normal business hours will resume on Sunday, March 25.
- CAS: All four CAS labs (GAB 330, GAB 550, TH 220, WH 120) closed at 5:00 pm on Friday, March 16. GAB 330 will reopen for normal business hours at Noon on Sunday, March 25. The remaining CAS labs (GAB 550, Terrill 220, Wooten 120) will reopen for normal business hours at 8 a.m. on Monday, March 26.
- Engineering General Access Lab (CENGAL, email@example.com, Discovery Park, B129, 891-6733): Close at Noon on Friday, March 16 and will remain closed through Spring Break. Reopen for normal hours on Monday, March 26.
|Get your alerts fast in case of inclement weather|
|Visit the Emergency Management website|
City of Denton Residents, sign up for the CodeRED Emergency Notification System