By Jonathan "Mac" Edwards, CITC Helpdesk Manager
Accessing Eaglenet with LION 10.7.2
Users who have upgraded to LION 10.7.2 may find that they suddenly have difficulty accessing Eaglnet. If this happens to you please try the following steps.
1) Launch the Keychain Access application (found in the Applications/Utilities folder, but just use Spotlight search to find and launch it). *If keychain freezes see instructions at bottom of page.*
2) Open the Preferences for the Keychain Access application.
3) Select the Certificates tab. It should look like this screen shot.
4) Change OSCP and CRL options from "Best attempt" to "Off".
5. Close Keychain Access.
If Keychain Freezes
- To fix a frozen keychain go to Airport and turn of wireless.
- Kill Keychain (cmd +option+ escape).
- Restart the computer.
- Be sure to Deselect the "Reopen windows when logging back in" option.
If you still cannot log in
- Try using Firefox as your browser. Firefox can be downloaded at http://getfirefox.com.
- If you are unable to download Firefox you can stop by the CITC Helpdesk located in Room 119 in Sycamore Hall.