About Benchmarks Online
Benchmarks Online is a publication of the University Information Technology Department.
Unless otherwise noted, articles or information may be reproduced for nonprofit purposes provided the publication and issue are fully acknowledged. Mention of brand-name products does not imply endorsement of the product.
Benchmarks Online staff:
- Philip Baczewski, senior director, University Information Technology Department
- Monica Scott-Taliaferro, marketing specialist, UIT marketing
- Carrie Stoeckert, assistant director, planning, budget and communications
Facebook and Twitter
Publication notices about Benchmark Online will be posted to UIT's Facebook and Twitter pages for easy access. Please follow us on social media for other special news and informational announcements between publications.
Subscribe or Opt Out of Emails
To subscribe to the Benchmarks Online email list:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- In the body of the message include word Subscribe followed by unt-benchmarks and then add your first and last name: Subscribe unt-benchmarks your name
Example: Subscribe unt-benchmarks Jane Doe
To unsubscribe/opt out:
- Send the e-mail to email@example.com
- In the body of the message type: Sign off unt-benchmarks your name
Example: Sign off unt-benchmarks Jane Doe
Benchmarks Online connects UNT community members to computing and information technology news, information, services and resources. The online journal is published twice each semester by the UNT University Information Technology Department in association with campuswide contributors and other sources. Send an email to the editor with your contribution or request for event coverage and photographic support.
Request for Contributions
|Contributions Due||Publication Date|
|May 16, 2016||June 6, 5 p.m.||June 15, 2106|
|July 15||Aug. 5, 5 p.m.||Aug. 15|
|Sept. 15||Oct. 5, 5 p.m.||Oct. 15|
|Nov. 15||Dec. 5, 5 p.m.||Dec. 15|
|Jan. 15, 2017||Feb. 5, 5 p.m.||Feb. 15, 2017|
|March 15||April 5, 5 p.m.||April 15|
|May 15||June 5, 5 p.m.||June 15|