Down the Corridor of Years
Benchmarks Online publications from 2010 note:
- Academic Computing and User Services (ACUS) opened the Research and Visualization Environment (RAVE) at Discovery Park including a large-scale tiled video display.
- ACUS installed computer kiosks on the first floor of the Information Sciences building, directly in front of the entrance to the CITC Helpdesk.
- Office Live is included with EagleConnect.
- Maurice Leatherbury retired as Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer.
- John Hooper is appointed Acting VP and CIO, personnel changes ensue.
- The Enterprise Messaging and Directory Services group is created by combining of the UNT Messaging Systems Group with the Directory Services Team.