Android Exchange Settings
Help Desk Menu
- UIT Help Desk Home Page
- Help Desk Frequently Asked Questions
- EagleConnect Email System
- EagleConnect Frequently Asked Questions
- Drupal User Group Help Desk
- Questions? Search the Knowledge Base
- Take the Tech Tour
- Lynda.com Information and Login
- Resources for Employees
- Report an Issue
- Information Security – UNT System
- Free and Legal Downloads
- Help Desk Survey of Service
You can easily configure your Android Phone to check your EagleConnect using Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync.
NOTE: The interface may change depending on your phone manufacturer and Android version.
- Open Settings on your device, go to Accounts, and select Add.
- Select: Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Email address: Your EagleConnect email address (email@example.com)
- Server address: outlook.office365.com
- Domain\Username: Your EagleConnect email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Domain: Leave blank
- Username: Your EagleConnect email address (email@example.com)
- Password: Your EagleConnect password
- Check: "This server requires an encrypted SSL connection."
- If you are asked to accept a security certificate choose Continue
- If successful you will be asked what data you would like to synchronize. By default Mail, Contacts, and Calendar are selected.
- Choose: Next
- Account Name: Name the account and choose Finish